Bahria Town Hospital LahoreFeel good — Hospital / clinic
Bahria Town Hospital Lahore is a 100 Bedded hospital having many indoor and outdoor medical facilities.
It has the most modern cardiac centre where world renowned Dr. Jawad Sajid Khan and famous cardiologist Dr. Masood are working with full dedication.
The Ex.Chairman, Bahira Town (Pvt) Ltd. 'Malik Riaz Hussain' has taken a personal and keen interest in developing Bahira Town Hospital Lahore to the Highest levels of service standards. These services are equally available to employees, residents and non-residents of Bahira Town Lahore.
Bahria Town Hospital Lahore is a 100 bedded hospital with 2 operation theaters, 8 bedded intensive care unit and 6 bedded coronary care unit. It also has the specialist facilities of Cardiac Surgery, Cardiology, ENT Surgery, Dermatology, Gynaecology, Pediatrics / Neonatology, General Medicine, General Surgery, Ophthalmology, Dentistry / Dental Surgery, Nephrology, Urology, Dialysis Centre, Cardiac Centre and 24 hours working emergency department.
The Mission of Bahria Town Hospital is as under:
• To provide best possible care to the patients within available resources.
• To prepare this hospital to support teaching and research mission of University of Health Sciences of Punjab for establishment of Bahria Medical College.
• To contribute in the development of a system envisaging primary, secondary and tertiary healthcare.
• To provide medical care to needy and deserving patients and to reach out to those who might not otherwise present themselves at the hospital.
We are striving hard to make Bahria Town Hospital Lahore as one of the best Health Care Institutions in Pakistan. We will achieve this:
• By providing compassionate, ethical, accessible and high quality care that meets or even exceeds the needs and expectations of our patients, their families and others whom we serve.
• By providing an outstanding work environment that fosters motivation and commitment in our staff.
• By giving continued medical education to our staff.