Malaysia DP10 Work Permit VisaBusiness — Consulting / business services
|About||We Are Expert in Immigration Consultancy and Offer Permanent Residence Visa Service to Malaysia For Bangladeshi, Indian and Pakistani Nations.|
With an average economic growth between 5 to 10 % over the last twenty years, Malaysia certainly offers good employment opportunities. If you are keen on exploring the Far East and some challenging work opportunities, here is your destination.
Of course, all foreigners willing to work in Malaysia are required to apply for a work permit. The logical procedure is that the work permit application is to be made before entering Malaysia but most of the nationalities can also apply for it while having already entered the country with a visit pass (depending on your nationality, you will need or not a visa before entering Malaysia as a visitor, however, foreigners who are resident of the Commonwealth countries are exempted from visa application).
We Process :
Employment Pass/Work Pass
Foreigners who are qualified to fulfill the following positions are considered to be expatriates.
A. Key Post
1. Top Managerial Post of a foreign owned company operating in Malaysia.
2. Responsible to look after the company's interests and investments.
3. Responsible in determining the company's policies and goals.
B. Executive Post
1. Professional / Middle Managerial Post.
2. Required academic and working experience, practical skills related to the respective jobs.
3. Responsible in implementing the company's policies and supervision toward the junior staff.
C. Non-Executive Post
1. Highly skilled
2. Require working experience and technical skills related to the respective jobs.
Procedures on employing an Expatriate
There are 2 stages of application when employing an Expatriate:
Application for a Position
1st Stage Application of Expatriate Post (DP10)
2nd Stage - Application for Employment Pass
Kindly contact for more detail
|Mission||Deliver The Highest Quality of Service At All Times, Complete with Expert Suggestions From a Panel of Certified Counsellors As Per Global Standards. And Provide Our Customer’s The Best Level of Services From The Beginning to The End of a Application, Until Receive The Final Approval From Immigration Department.|
|Phone||00601128099045, 00603 21420300|