Dance Umbrella JohannesburgBusiness — Company
The following are some of our goals and views:
* To provide new platforms for contemporary dance performance.
* To organise debates and conferences on the theme of South African and
international contemporary dance.
* To establish residency programs.
* To organize workshops for the participation of choreographers and dancers.
* To provide training programs for arts administrators and stage technicians.
|Overview||Dance Forum was created in 2003 as an Association Incorporated under Section 21 and was launched primarily as a tool to be used in the support of the development and sustainability of contemporary dance.|
|Phone||011 492-0709, 2033|