Joint University Eco-Business Innovation Award(JointU eBIA)Society — Non-profit organization
|About||eBIA is an eco-business case competition as well as enrichment program. It will be open to all tertiary students.|
1. Promote the importance of eco-business
2. Promote interdisciplinary knowledge and business innovation
3. Allow participants to apply knowledge and creativity in a real situation and subsequently enrich participants’ team work skills, promotion strategic skills, presentation skills, business proposal writing skills and critical thinking skills
4. Raise the awareness towards environment
5. Provide a platform for exchange of ideas and sharing of experience among students, faculty members as well as business executives.
eBIA is a case competition organized by Interdisciplinary Programs Students' Union (IPSU).
The goal of establishing eBIA is to promote the importance of striking a balance between environmental protection and business. It will be open to all students from all tertiary education institutes.