Kiwanis club of BINTAOSociety — Non-profit organization
|About||KIWANIS - BINTAO is an organization of volunteers consisting of young adult professionals, dedicated to changing the world one child and one community at a time. The name BINTAO represents WENCESLAO Q. VINZONS|
KIWANIS is a global organization of volunteers dedicated to changing the world one child and one community at a time.
-=-=->OBJECTS OF KIWANIS
The six permanent Objects of Kiwanis International were approved by Kiwanis club delegates at the 1924 International Convention in Denver, Colorado. Through the decades, they have remained unchanged.
* To give primacy to the human and spiritual rather than to the material values of life.
* To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships.
* To promote the adoption and the application of higher social, business, and professional standards.
* To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive, and serviceable citizenship.
* To provide, through Kiwanis clubs, a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render altruistic service, and to build better communities.
* To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which make possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism, and goodwill.
KIWANIS CLUB of BINTAO OFFICERS
Admin Year 2013-2014
President : Kwn. Aimee Elaine V. Sale
President -Elect : Kwn. Genelyn David
Vice President-Ext : Kwn. Jose Paul Elpedes
Vice President-Int.: Kwn. Ramon T. Vecino
Secretary : Kwn. P.P Roy S. Borile
Treasurer : Kwn. PP. Joseph F. Segundo
Board of Directors :
: Kwn. Jennifer Cabague
: Kwn. Ronald S. Borile
:Kwn. Hickmer V. Gadil
: Kwn. Enrique Jose Jr.
: Kwn. Merjulie Q. Vagoyan
: Kwn. Israel Llaneta