Fairfield-Westchester Coalition of Welcoming CongregationsSociety — Church / religious organization
|About||The Fairfield-Westchester Coalition of Welcoming Congregations is a membership-based, interfaith organization that seeks to advocate and educate toward the inclusion of LGBTQI-identified individuals in congregations. READ MORE HERE!|
The following individuals have partnered with FWCWC to promote the inclusion of self-identified LGBTQI individuals in the religious community:
- Rabbi Jaymee Alpert (Conservative Judaism; Fairfield County)
- Rev. Jennifer Campbell (United Church of Christ; Fairfield County)
- Rev. Jim O'Hanlon (Evangelical Lutheran Church in America; Westchester County)
- Rev. Daniel Rodriguez Schlorff (Humanist; Fairfield County)
- More names to be confirmed after Christian Holy Week!
This is your opportunity to make a difference! Message the Page Admin to get involved!
|Mission||To advocate and educate toward the inclusion of LGBTQI-identified individuals in congregations.|