Sally Brouwer fitnessSport — Coach
Next SBF Challenge: Jan 4 - Feb 28, 2016
to register: www.sallybrouwerfitness.com.au
SBF: Self. Body. Fuel
"WELLNESS FOR THE BUSY PERSON"
Here's my philosophy:
1. You don't NEED supplements and guess what - I'm not sponsored by a supplements company! Sorry but it comes down to good food and regular exercise.
2. Natural, unprocessed, fresh food is good for you - eat it everyday.
3. VEGETABLES ARE COMPULSORY! no excuses
4. You DO have the time to exercise! I'll show you how to achieve maximum results in minimum time.
5. Drink water.
6. It's not a quick fix program, it's a lifestyle change. If you're not committed to doing it for the rest of your life, don't expect the results to stay with you for the rest of your life.
7. You don't NEED music, air conditioning, nike shoes, a sunny day etc to get a good workout. Listen to your body, enjoy the pain, deal with the conditions, gain strength and move forward.
8. Be good to yourself, you're worth it.
9. Believe in yourself - when all is said and done, it's all you've got
"You don't have to like it, you just have to do it"
If you continually make excuses, believe you are a victim of the universe, have no sense of humour or take pleasure in being a dickhead...
I'm really sorry for your situation, however this page is probably not for you.
HAVE A GREAT DAY PEEPS :)
* To establish a community based on healthy principles, self belief, honesty and FUN!!!!
* To create a sense of belonging amongst our members.
* To change people's lives.