International Institute of Nuclear Energy - I2ENSociety — Government organization
|About||Educating & training the nuclear workforce of tomorrow|
Set up in 2011, the International Institute of Nuclear Energy (I2EN) is France’s bilateral relations institution in the field of nuclear energy training & education.
I2EN now counts more than thirty Partners and Associate Members that all specialize in nuclear education and training: universities and engineering schools (Université Paris Sud, Ecole des Mines de Nantes, INSTN, etc.), research organizations (CEA, Andra, IRSN), industrial companies (AREVA, EDF, GDF-SUEZ,etc.) and the Government Departments of foreign affairs, higher education & research, ecology, sustainable development & energy, defense, and industry.
Our mission: helping devision-makers from all over the world address tomorrow's energy challenges.
I2EN serves the nuclear energy industry and academia worldwide to
- Expand nuclear energy education & training;
- Support the design & development of new nuclear training programs;
- Educate the next generation of nuclear energy experts;
- Ensure safe and reliable nuclear power plant operations;
- Share the French expertise in nuclear energy.
|Phone||+33 1 69 08 01 36|