Therapeutic Ranch for Animals and Kids (TRAK)Society — Non-profit organization
|About||"Some people give time, some money, some their skills and connections. But everyone has something to give." - Barbara Bush|
*Yearly Memberships ($100)
- Unlimited Visits during Member Only Hours (Friday and Saturday from 4-6 pm). You and your family are welcome to come and enjoy our animal friends as well as be involved in the feeding and care of the animals.
*Birthday Parties ($250 for members $275 for non-members)
- includes Hay Ride, Animal Interaction, Pony Rides, and Party Room. 2 hours, 10 children. $15 for each additional child.
*Summer Camps ($225) NOW ENROLLING!
- Run weekly (Monday-Friday) during the month of June. 8AM-12:30PM. Camp will include learning about the ranch animals, craft time, water play on the water slide, and pony rides. Registration begins in March. Sign up early, as spots fill fast!
May 28-June 29 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54i2TG-OeJk
- Stop by and meet our Riding Instructor and Ranch Manager, Scott. Riding lessons are for ages 8 and up. The first lesson is basic horsemanship and learning about horses on the ground. Once control, understanding, and respect is shown on the ground, the riding lessons will begin. We offer gymkhanas (western, speed-based, competitions) every semester for our student riders with ribbons and trophies!
- Call today to schedule a field trip for your class! We have field trips for all ages with various activities.
*Animal Friends Early Release Classes
-Students in Catalina Foothills Elementary Schools Only-
(contact community schools for more information 209-7551)
- Our volunteer programs are catered specifically to each individual depending on their needs and abilities. Many come to volunteer during out morning or evening feeding/mucking shift and participate in the ranch chores with the staff. Others can volunteer during birthday parties on Sundays, or help with various events throughout the year. There's something to do for all ages, inside and outside. Stop by, gives us a call, or send us an email and get involved today!
|Mission||Strengthening kids and community through animal interaction.|
|Overview||TRAK is a not-for-profit program available to the youth of the Tucson community who are with or without specific challenges. The focus of the program is to offer participants the opportunities to provide service to people and animals of the community. This gives an often-rare experience to be a service provider. Participants will receive specific skills and training that will aid in their efforts to help themselves, each other and their community.|