The Polytechnic University of the Philippines Laboratory High School, abbreviated as PUPLHS, is the laboratory school of the Polytechnic University of the Philippines College of Education located in PUP Mabini Campus, Sta. Mesa, Manila. It was established on 1954 as the Philippine College of Commerce High School offering commercial courses, and is the first high school to offer commercial curriculum in the Philippines. The school has a student population of 541 in 2015.HistoryUpon the conversion of PSC into the Philippine College of Commerce in 1952, talks about a commercial high school for the Faculty of Secretarial and Business Education started. In November 1954, a business high school curriculum to be implemented the following school year was prepared by PCC president Luis F. Reyes and was immediately approved by the Board of Regents.In January 3, 1955, the Philippine College of Commerce High School started its operations at the PCC S.H. Loyola campus in Sampaloc, Manila. All students were required to take stockkeeping, general and retail merchandising, and secretarial courses. However, in June 1963, the curriculum was revised to improve areas of social, physical, and biological sciences. Students were grouped into 3 sections which take respective classes since then.When PCC transferred to its new campus in Santa Mesa, the school followed suit. It continued its operations there until present time.