10Kx365Society — Community
|About||Two blokes and a dog, each running at least 10K a day, every day, for 2013. For good causes: http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/10Kx365 to sponsor the blokes and www.virginmoneygiving.com/AlfredoFernandez to sponsor the dog!|
Here's an outline of the 10Kx365 challenge:
1. It started on 1 January 2013...
2. We would like people to take us out, or run with us and/ or sponsor, a day of running (minimum £10 per 10K...not much really)
3. Choose a special day for (birthdays and other special days are popular)
4. We have to do at least 10k a day (we are often doing more...we may even do a marathon)
5. The blokes are supporting 3 causes (Cystic Fibrosis Trust, Dorset & Somerset Air Ambulance, Positive Action Against Cancer). The dog is supporting Happy Landings animal rehoming.
6. If we get injured, suffer illness, or whatever...then the challenge ends there for that individual....we are not allowed to miss a 10k run in a 24 hour period
7. We'll be tracking every run using Nike+
8. Join in! It doesn't have to be cash support...just a 'like' on FB is good