Survivors of Suicide Bereavement Support Association Inc (SOSBSA)Society — Non-profit organization
|About||SOS Survivors of Suicide Bereavement Support Association Inc (SOSBSA) is a non-profit charitable organisation that supports people bereaved by suicide and helps people at risk of suicide. We hold support group meetings for the bereaved by suicide.|
Brisbane Support Group (Annerley)
473 Annerley Road, Annerley
(Corner of Fanny Street)
Fortnightly from Friday 16 September at 7:30 pm
Contact 1300 767 022
SOSBSA aims to provide inclusive, non-judgmental care through post-vention for those affected by suicide, by incorporating education, peer support and by raising awareness.
We hold peer support group meetings in various locals in Queensland, Australia: Brisbane, Bundaberg, Mackay, Gladstone and Cairns.
Our email address is: email@example.com
Objectives of the Survivors of Suicide Bereavement Support Association are-
• Provide support and a safe environment for those bereaved by suicide when and if needed, to meet and share experiences with others who understand how you feel.
• Provide a 24/7 telephone support line
• Increase public awareness about suicide, suicide prevention and suicide bereavement through publicity and education
• Form links with other suicide prevention, intervention and postvention groups.
• Actively pursue funding to provide ongoing support where it is needed.
• Establish a face-to-face counseling service.
|Phone||1300 767 022|