New Vision Fellowship PittsburghSociety — Community
|About||GENE TIBBS: New Vision Fellowship Pittsburgh is a "missional community", (i.e., a group of Christian disciples dedicated to making disciples) which generally expresses itself in 2 ways: neighborhood-based worship & service AND campus ministry|
NEW VISION FELLOWSHIP PITTSBURGH consists of:
-New Vision Fellowship @ Pershing St. gathers in a house church setting each Sunday from 3-7pm for community, confession, worship, prayer, healing and edification from the Word of God.
-New Vision Fellowship @ Pitt & @ CCAC-Boyce (via CCO; visit www.ccojubilee.org; see "Gene Tibbs") Mon, Weds, Fri, 12-1:30pm @ CCAC Boyce...various times at Pitt & CMU.
-New Vision Fellowship (Pershing St. & Pitt/CCAC) gather every 2nd Friday from 6-11pm (or beyond) for planning and prayer shut-in.
-For more details, please contact Gene Tibbs: firstname.lastname@example.org / 4123378831
"One thing...love" captures the core ethos of New Vision Fellowship. Our core passions and activities can be expressed this way:
• studying the Scriptures together—cultivating biblical rootedness
• sharing our lives and resources with one another and neighbors to meet practical needs
• serving our neighborhoods toward healthy holistic development
• exercising our spiritual gifts to build one another up spiritually in Christ
• sharing the Gospel with others—nurturing them to full discipleship in Christ
• public activism and advocacy for just policies and practices affecting the poor and disadvantaged everywhere