U by KotexFeel good — Health / beauty
|About||Give your undies a fighting chance! Visit UbyKotex.com to learn more and #SavetheUndies|
The U by Kotex® Brand Facebook page is intended to provide a place for fans to discuss U by Kotex® products and promotions. Comments posted by fans on this page do not necessarily reflect the views of U by Kotex® Brand and Kimberly-Clark, and any thoughts or opinions expressed are not those of the medical profession.
U by Kotex® users are responsible for, and any consequences of, the content they post (and any back up required) and should not post, and U by Kotex® may remove comments, photos, or content posted which:
• Are mainly for commercial or self-promotional purposes
• Are indecent or abusive
• Are false or misleading, including the impersonation of other people
• Are slander, libel or defamatory to any person or entity
• Are likely to cause injury or offense of any kind
• May infringe or violate the intellectual property rights, contract rights, or any
other rights of any third party
• May violate any applicable laws, rules, or regulations
• May contain software viruses or any other malicious code
• Are not considered in the interests of the U by Kotex® community
You must also expressly acknowledge and agree that the U by Kotex® Page is a means of public and not private communication, whereby information and images submitted can be accessed by the general public. Due care should be taken when sharing private information and images. To the extent required, you authorize and license Kimberly-Clark, owner of the U by Kotex® Brand, to copy, reproduce, communicate, distribute, perform, and display the content you post for the purposes of providing the U by Kotex® Page and any associated services to you. This includes incorporating your submission into content that may be commercial in nature and/or transferring such User Content, and any modification of it, to websites of U by Kotex® and Kimberly-Clark.
Thank you for helping to keep the U by Kotex® page an enjoyable and fun space.
|Mission||To empower women and girls to celebrate their bodies and talk openly about periods and vaginal care. To challenge society to think differently about what it means to be a girl. To get girls the answers they need to take good care of themselves and their bodies.|
|Web site||http://www.ubykotex.com http://www.twitter.com/UbyKotex http://youtube.com/kc10ubykot http://ubykotex.tumblr.com|