The Official Hardest Riddle of The World(Einsteins Riddle)!Society — Community
|About||THIS IS TRULY THE HARDEST RIDDLE OUT THERE... NO TRICKS JUST LOGIC... 2 % OF THE WORLD CAN DO IT AS SAID BY EINSTEIN R U THE 2%?|
ALBERT EINSTEIN'S RIDDLE
ARE YOU IN THE TOP 2% OF INTELLIGENT PEOPLE IN THE WORLD? SOLVE THE RIDDLE AND FIND OUT.
There are no tricks, just pure logic, so good luck and don't give up.
1. In a street there are five houses, painted five different colours.
2. In each house lives a person of different nationality
3. These five homeowners each drink a different kind of beverage, smoke different brand of cigar and keep a different pet.
THE QUESTION: WHO OWNS THE FISH?
1. The Brit lives in a red house.
2. The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
3. The Dane drinks tea.
4. The Green house is next to, and on the left of the White house.
5. The owner of the Green house drinks coffee.
6. The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
7. The owner of the Yellow house smokes Dunhill.
8. The man living in the centre house drinks milk.
9. The Norwegian lives in the first house.
10. The man who smokes Blends lives next to the one who keeps cats.
11. The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
12. The man who smokes Blue Master drinks beer.
13. The German smokes Prince.
14. The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
15. The man who smokes Blends has a neighbour who drinks water.
ALBERT EINSTEIN WROTE THIS RIDDLE EARLY DURING THE 19th CENTURY. HE SAID THAT 98% OF THE WORLD POPULATION WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SOLVE IT.
THE ANSWER WILL NOT BE FOUND ON THIS PAGE... I HAVE DONE THIS SO THAT YOU CAN ACTUALLY TAKE YOUR TIME ON ATTEMPTING TO SOLVE THIS. THIS DOES TAKE TIME.. AND IM SORRY TO SAY THAT MOST OF YOU WILL NOT GET IT ='[ UR JUS NOT SMART ENOUGH LOL
GOOD LUCK =P