BC PowderFeel good — Drugs
|About||Welcome to the official page for BC® Powder! For more info, visit us at http://www.bcpowder.com/ and follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/BCPowders|
Got tough pain. Take BC® Powder and Shake it off.
Fast pain relief for tough pain.
No matter where you're hurting, BC® Powder offers pain relief for you. Unlike some tablets that can sit in your stomach for a while, BC® is a powder. The same goes for our Arthritis Strength BC® Powder that was introduced in 1985.
What’s the story of BC® Powder? BC® Powder has a heritage unlike any other pain reliever. In 1906, at their pharmacy in Durham, NC, Germain Bernard and C.T. Council formulated a new effective pain reliever. BC® Powder soon developed a loyal customer following. Since then, the BC® Powder tradition has been passed from generation to generation and friend to friend.
For over 100 years, hardworking Americans have reached for BC® Powder for fast relief of even their toughest aches and pains. Millions of people today rely on BC® Powder to feel better sooner. BC® Powder is here for you, too - helping you to put in a productive day’s work and enjoy time with family and friends.
What does it mean to Shake It Off?
It means that you don’t worry when life throws a lot of aches and pains your way, because you’ve got a fast way to get rid of them.
Shake It Off means that you know the very best way to take care of business – whether you’re working on the job or around the house.
Actually, it’s the way our friend Trace Adkins does things. You know, sticking with that common sense, time-tested approaches that really do work, even if they're the ones your grandparents used. It's also about being willing to try new and maybe smarter ways to get things done. Most of all, it's about getting things done right.
Welcome to the official BC® Powder Facebook fan page where you can learn more about the legendary headache powder and its ability to tackle tough headache pain fast.
Medtech Products Inc/The Spic and Span Company/Prestige Brands, Inc BC Powder (The 'Company') welcomes you to this company-sponsored site, and welcomes your comments and discussions about our products. Your participation on this site is, however, subject to the Terms of Access and Use set forth on the Prestige Brands, Inc. website, www.prestigebrands.com (which is incorporated herein by reference), as well as the following additional terms and conditions. (Such Terms of Access and Use and the additional terms and conditions set forth below are collectively referred to as the "Site User Terms and Conditions of Use").
When you post any comment or other material directly on the Company Site and/or explicitly directed towards the Company:
- You give the Company the unrestricted and irrevocable right to display, reproduce, publish, modify, and otherwise use your material in any form or manner and for any purpose, and you grant the Company the right and license to exercise all proprietary rights with respect to the material, including but not limited to copyright and publicity rights.
You agree that:
- You own or control and have the unrestricted right to provide the content that you post
- You will not represent or provide information that is false or misleading
- You will indemnify the company and hold it and its officer, directors, employees, affiliates and agents harmless from and against any losses, costs, claims, liabilities or damages arising out of your posting any content on any Company Site, or your breach of these Site User Terms and Conditions of Use
- If you submit a posting that could encourage any consumer to misuse our product, or that is otherwise false or misleading, your comment will be removed. Please refer to product labels and packaging for appropriate use information, warnings, and directions
- The company retains discretion to remove any site user comments or posting that breach the Site User Terms and Conditions of Use or that it otherwise deems inappropriate for the site.
The company's social media sites are not an appropriate place to communicate serious health concerns, or product issues. In case of a medical emergency, you should contact a doctor or call 911, in the case of accidental ingestion or overdose contact a Poison Control Center for immediate medical assistance.
To report any product claims or complaints, we recommend that you contact our company call center at 1-800-443-4908 or go to www.prestigebrands.com and click the 'contact us' tab.
In case of product-related injuries, we recommend that you call 1-866-255-5197 or visit us online at www.bcpowder.com. You may also wish to seek advice from your doctor or pharmacist.