|About||In the heart of the Belgian Ardennes, near Durbuy, lies the fairytale castle of Petite Somme.|
For Live feed go to:
ISKCON Mission statement
1. To systematically propagate spiritual knowledge to society at large and to educate all people in the techniques of spiritual life in order to check the imbalance of values in life and to achieve real unity and peace in the world.
2. To propagate a consciousness of Krishna (God), as it is revealed in the great scriptures of India, Bhagavad-gita and Srimad-Bhagavatam.
3. To bring the members of the Society together with each other and nearer to Krishna, the prime entity, thus developing the idea within the members, and humanity at large, that each soul is part and parcel of the quality of Godhead (Krishna).
4. To teach and encourage the sankirtan movement, congregational chanting of the holy name of God, as revealed in the teachings of Lord Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu.
5. To erect for the members and for society at large a holy place of transcendental pastimes dedicated to the personality of Krishna.
6. To bring the members closer together for the purpose of teaching a simpler, more natural way of life.
7. With a view towards achieving the aforementioned purposes, to publish and distribute periodicals, magazines, books and other writings.
Radhadesh is an international spiritual community founded in 1979. It is based in the Château de Petite Somme – a 19th century castle in the Belgian Ardennes. The community and facilities are spread over 47 hectares, and include pasturing grounds and scenic woodland. There are around 100 people who live in the community.
Radhadesh is a non-profit making organization (an a.s.b.l. / v.z.w) administered by a democratic general council, and is the main center for the International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON) in the Benelux.
|Phone||+32 (0)86 32 29 26|